COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We ask that patients remain in their cars upon arrival & call the office to check-in – please follow the instructions on the signage in the parking lot
- Our office staff concierge will escort patients in & out of the building
- We will require our staff to wear additional PPE
- Strict sterilization & disinfection methods will be followed according to the CDC recommendations
- Social distancing as much as possible
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office at any one time
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at any of the numbers below. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!