Oral Surgeon in Carlsbad, NM
Reach Your Goal of Achieving Your Most Winning Smile
If you have made the decision that oral surgery is your best path to gaining the smile you want, Farnsworth Orthodontics highly recommends our oral surgeon in Carlsbad, NM, a first-rate addition to our practice. Managed under the direction of the talented maxillofacial and oral surgeon, Dr. Robert Ioppolo and his expert team, you will receive 5-star-rated surgical orthodontic treatment and care to help you reach your goal.
Under What Conditions Is Oral Surgery Needed?
Jaws that don’t align well often result in numerous uncomfortable or even painful symptoms. Our highly experienced oral surgeon, Dr. Robert Iopollo, offers surgical orthodontics as a treatment option for many symptoms, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Complex Extractions
- Bone Grafting
- Dental Implants
In addition, oral surgery can improve how you chew, speak, and breathe and often, also help to enhance your appearance. If you believe that you or your child may benefit from oral surgery, schedule a free consultation with our Farnsworth Orthodontics oral surgeon today. Whatever your goal, we can help get you there.
Exceptional Experience & Expertise
When you have oral surgery with Dr. Robert Iopollo, DDS, you will have peace of mind knowing you are under the very best care.Dr. Robert Ioppolo, DDS, has years of experience performing reconstructive surgeries, facial trauma management, extractions, and dental implant procedures. He is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is committed to staying on top of the latest techniques so that he can provide the best possible care to his patients — the same care he would want and provide for his own family.
- Education, Training & Certifications
- Undergraduate Degree – Texas Tech University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio
- Residency – The Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio
- Dental & Oral Surgery Training – The Army Health Professions Scholarship Program and also served for nine years of active-duty services and four years in the Army reserves
- Served as Chief of the Oral Surgery Department and Officer-in-Charge – Reynolds Army Community Hospital in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Currently serves as the chairman of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental section – Covenant Medical Center
Learn More About Treatment with Our Oral Surgeon in Carlsbad, NM, Today!
To learn more about oral surgery at Farnsworth Orthodontics, call 575-727-8472 to speak with one of our team members. To schedule your Farnsworth Orthodontics Smile Analysis, click here to use our convenient online form. Your new patient appointment includes a thorough exam, digital x-rays, and an in-depth consultation with our experienced orthodontist – a $250 value, yours FREE!
Call today – we can’t wait to help you achieve your perfect smile!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Carlsbad, NM, our team at Farnsworth Orthodontics also provides 5-star-rated orthodontic care to children and adults in Clovis, Hobbs, Portales, Artesia & Lovington, NM, and surrounding areas.