Oral Surgeon in Hobbs, NM
Hobbs Oral Surgery for Your Perfect Smile
Farnsworth Orthodontics is proud to offer Hobbs Oral Surgery as an addition to our practice. Managed under the direction of the talented maxillofacial and oral surgeon in Hobbs, NM, Dr. Robert Iopollo, Hobbs Oral Surgery offers 5-star-rated surgical orthodontic care at our Hobbs, NM, office location.
When Is Oral Surgery Necessary?
When your jaws don’t align well, numerous uncomfortable or even painful symptoms can result. Our highly experienced oral surgeon, Dr. Robert Iopollo, offers surgical orthodontics as a treatment option for numerous symptoms, including:
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Complex Extractions
- Bone Grafting
- Dental Implants
Oral surgery can help you to chew, speak and breathe better. Frequently, it can also help to enhance your appearance. If you believe that you or your child may benefit from orthodontic surgery, then schedule a free consultation with our Farnsworth Orthodontics oral surgeon today.
Experienced Care You Can Count On
Dr. Robert Iopollo, DDS, has years of experience performing reconstructive surgeries, facial trauma management, extractions, and dental implant procedures. He is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and makes sure to stay up to date on the latest techniques so that he can provide the best possible care to his patients — the same care he would want and provide for his own family.
- Education, Training & Certifications
- Undergraduate Degree – Texas Tech University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio
- Residency – The Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio
- Dental & Oral Surgery Training – The Army Health Professions Scholarship Program and also served for nine years of active-duty services and four years in the Army reserves
- Served as Chief of the Oral Surgery Department and Officer-in-Charge – Reynolds Army Community Hospital in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Currently serves as the chairman of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental section – Covenant Medical Center
Learn More About Treatment with Our Oral Surgeon in Hobbs, NM, Today!
To learn more about oral surgery at Farnsworth Orthodontics, contact one of our friendly offices today! Simply call 575.762.4794 to reach our Clovis office, 575.887.2444 to reach our Carlsbad office, or 575.392.4509 to reach our Hobbs office and speak with one of our team members.
To schedule your Farnsworth Orthodontics Smile Analysis, click here to use our convenient online form. Your new patient appointment includes a thorough exam, digital x-rays, and an in-depth consultation with our experienced orthodontist – a $250 value, yours FREE!
Call today – we can’t wait to help you achieve your perfect smile!